Friday, February 23

Out with the bad


Current mood: quixotic

The Austin Improv Collective will be hosting a yard sale in another week or so. I agreed to donate some furniture items. One of these items is my TV. I'm convinced that I have self-discipline problems, and therefore need to part ways with the "fecal cube" (go see the Hoover's Blanket show tonight). Here's the thing though. I've backed out. I told the person in charge of collecting the donated items that I was going to keep it! Of course it isn't too late, I can just give it to him when he shows up and say "Here is my TV, sell it and be happy." When I think about parting ways with it though I feel very uncomfortable. Leading me once again to the conclusion that I really need to get rid of the beast. Grrr. TV. I love to hate you, and man, i really hate to love you.

Currently listening:
POP! - 20 Hits
By Erasure
Release date: 24 November, 1992

No comments:

Post a Comment