Tuesday, February 6

Ass-tronauts

Current mood: amused

I heard somewhere that they did a survey of the 20 most successful people in the world, and they are all early risers. So I got up at 6:30 this morning. I'm working my way backwards to getting up at 5am. Early bird get's the worm. Hey, worms are cool!

I've already had two cups of coffee. I think I want to quit. Actually I'm considering going 100% health nut like Madonna. Why not? She's hot as hell. I'm performing alot these days...shouldn't I be hot as hell too? I can be like one of those total health fanatics that looks like they're on drugs all the time becuase they're so high on vitamins! I think it's going to be sweet. I'll get up at 5am excercise have brown rice and miso for breakfast and a handful of supplements at snack time!!

I found this article to be hilarious!!! As The World Turns... Truthfully, I didn't read the whole thing, but astronaut love triangle?? Isn't that how the book Stranger in a Strange Land starts off? I was talking to my buddy Steve at work about it. We were trying to come up with clever Soap Operal spinoffs to this story (you are all invited to post your ideas in the comments section). Steve says he's just waiting for some reality show that follows a real live stalker!! I think he's right. Maybe they'll call it "the Watcher" or "The Biggest Fan."

Currently listening:
Impeach My Bush
By Peaches
Release date: 11 July, 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment