Sunday, February 11

Crud

Current mood: thirsty

I caught it. That nasty, germy, sore-throaty, sniffly thing that every one seems to be experimenting with these days. Sometimes when I go for months at a time without getting sick, I start to think I'm invincible. Last week I ate a lot of cookies and drank a lot of caffeine. Boom! Sick!

I stayed in bed pretty much all day yesterday. Today, to get myself out of the house, I'm taking myself to see Pan's Labyrinth. I heard it can be a weeper though, so I'll have to bring extra kleenex, not just enough to catch the sneezes.

Band practice tonight ought to be a crack up, I won't be able to sing very well with this frog hanging out in there. But my spirit is willing!!!

Best go take some more vitamins now.

Love,
Aden

Currently listening:
Free To Be ... You And Me (1972 Television Cast)
Release date: 25 October, 1990

No comments:

Post a Comment