Wednesday, February 14

Jacked

Current mood: dorky

James Roberts is a hero.

Last night, coming out of the climbing gym, my tire was so flat (how flat was it?)...it was so flat that if it would have been any flatter it would have popped out of this dimension and into another one!

Anyway, good ol' James was kind enough to come to the gym with me in the first place, when I'm all outta shape and climbing on beginner routes. Then because I have apparently been taking dumb-girl lessons for the last 30 years, James changed out the bad tire for my spare! Don't know what I'd have done without him. Guess I'd better look into getting myself some AAA Roadside Assistance! I paid attention though. Should I have to change a flat in the future...I think I'll be able to do it. Good ol' James though, really saved my butt--spending a half hour futzing with my flat tire in the freezing cold weather.

Good man that James. I think I owe him a bottle of scotch.

No comments:

Post a Comment