Thursday, November 16

Get stuffed.

Current mood: amused

Last night I dreamed of high fashion, and shoes. I must be preparing for tomorrow night's gig. In my half awake state I imagined that the reason I had to keep hitting the snooze button was because I had to choose which female beauty I was going to try to emulate today. Then I woke up all the way.

Today is my final day in MORTGAGE. As you can well imagine this job has been a piss poor match for my personality. I like alot of the people I work with, but I think I've only met one person there who actually seems to belong.

Monday I start my new carreer as a writer. Woo hoo!! Then it's Turkey day! Next week is going to be pretty awesome.

Last year I spent Thanksgiving with Matt and his sister. It was small but it still felt family like. This year I join the ranks of unpartnered Turkey eaters. I guess I'll have to make a thourough list of all the things I'm thankful for this year, and make it extra long.

No comments:

Post a Comment