Monday, May 18

T-Minus Seven Days And Counting!!

Got together with some of my teammates at Barton Springs over the weekend to get in a swim and a run in our fancy new outfits...

I'm the one with he alien-looking sunglasses and last year's model of tri-top.

When I first started training for this I thought I would lose a bunch of weight and my cousin told me I wouldn't. Well she wins. I haven't even really gone down in size though I would say I have toned up a little bit. I'm at 163 pounds though... which is totally groatie in my judgement of myself. As far as I can tell from this picture, I'm carrying that weight in my arms and legs, and not in my torso so much. Guess that means you wouldn't wanna get in to a kickboxing match with me... there'd be a lot of momentum behind my blows!

The big race is on the 25th... that's one week away!! If you wanna come out to support me on race day, you are more than invited. I'll have details posted soon! No, really... I'll have them posted today or tomorrow!

Love!
Aden

1 comment: