Sunday, December 31

The passing of 2006

Current mood: quixotic

For me 2006 was a year of change. I've shifted back into gear as the Aden I always knew and loved. I struggled through the mire of temping for companies who made the office in Office Space look like a gem. I struggled to let go of a future that really wasn't right for me. I turned my apartment into a bright and cheerful place, filled with color and friends. Most of all I found a city that feels like a great home for my personality. 2007 will see me through another "0" birthday, so I think the changes aren't quite finished yet...

What about the lot of you? Cheesy reflections to share? Step right up! Don't be shy! How has 2006 treated you? Will you be saying goodbye to an old friend tonight or farewell to a foe?

No comments:

Post a Comment