Sunday, January 8

a long silence

Current mood: thirsty

So it turns out that the reason I haven't written in my blog for a very long time, is that the burden of trying to put updates in here was far too great for me. I felt weighed down by the idea that I needed to follow up on my job interview experience, or that I shoud tell you how much I enjoy climbing in my new petzl harness. The idea that somehow this blog could not progress unless I played catch up, became more important than excercising my brain enough to commit words to screen. Similar really is my history with diaries, dream logs, and travel journals. So this is my announcement to self and to all that if you're looking for a regularly updated saga of my life--a sit-com/soap of my daily experiences in episode form, you're not likely to find it here. There, I feel so relieved. Now perhaps I can start writing things down again!

No comments:

Post a Comment